Lack of Security / Crime Victims Compensation
If you have been a victim of a crime and injured or hurt due to property owners being negligent in their security measures you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries.
Property owners, whether it is a residence, a hotel or a store, must provide basic security and safety for their residents, guests or customers. This basic security includes adequate lighting, working door locks, safe and secure entryways, hallways and walkways.
Injuries and crimes that are the result of a lack of security can be caused by:
- Negligent hiring of security personnel and staff
- Improper or poor training of security staff
- Assaults and other crimes
- Poor or inadequate lighting
- Failure to maintain locks, doors, windows
- Failure to maintain security alarm cameras and systems
- Lack of proper security evaluation for the premises
- Unsecured entrances and exits
If you have been the victim of a crime and been injured negligent security, you be may eligible to be compensated via a lawsuit. Please call us now for a free consultation.
Do I have a viable security or crime victims compensation case?
Any potential personal injury case requires a detailed understanding of the facts, the processes, and the law. If an accident has impacted your life, you will want to consult with an experienced attorney to see if you should pursue a lawsuit.
Please call us for a free consultation and we will be happy to discuss any potential case with you.