Personal injury cases are legal disputes that arise when one person suffers harm from an accident or injury, and someone else might be legally responsible for that harm.
In a personal injury case you could be compensated for:
- Pain and suffering
- Cost of medical care and rehabilitation
- Cost of living with a disability
- Loss of wages and earning capacity
- Cost of repair or replacement of property
- Funeral expenses
- Future nursing and homecare
- Past and future surgery and rehabilitation
- Pain management and prescription medication care
Do I Have a Viable Personal Injury Case?
Any potential personal injury case requires a detailed understanding of the facts, the processes, and the law. If an accident has impacted your life, you will want to consult with an experienced attorney to see if you should pursue a lawsuit
Please call us for a free consultation and we will be happy to discuss any potential case with you.